Balgores Courtesy car excess cover
When Balgores repair your vehicle, we will always look to provide you with a courtesy car if one is required. Our courtesy car range is extensive so we hope we will be able to provide a vehicle suitable to your requirements.
In most cases, your insurers with transfer your own policy cover to our courtesy car free of charge, but you will still be liable for the excess should you have a bump in our car, meaning you could end up having to pay double which isn’t a nice thought is it.?
If you purchase our Balgores Peace of Mind Motoring, not only will your own car be covered but so will our courtesy car, meaning you don’t have to worry about finding a small fortune for your excess if you have to make a claim again.
What is Balgores peace of Mind Motoring?
Our Peace of Mind Motoring is a completely separate cover that works alongside your normal car insurance policy regardless of who you are insured with. It will cover the cost of your excess if you have to make a claim. It evens covers you when you are in one of our courtesy cars.
Should you need to make a claim on your car insurance, Balgores will pay your excess for you.
Let Balgores take care of it…
Balgores excess protection takes away the worry of having to pay motor insurance excess in the event of making a claim and cover can be from 12 months up to 3 years.
If you are unfortunate enough to have a motor claim then leave it all to Balgores, we will deal with all the claims handling on your behalf, including:
- Full liaison with both your insurance company and any third party involved
- Replacement vehicle provided – Guaranteed
- 24-hour vehicle recovery
- Full collection and delivery
- Fast, efficient manufacturer-approved vehicle repair service
- Use only genuine parts to ensure your vehicle warranties remain intact
- Lifetime warranty on all vehicle repairs we carry out
- NO EXCESS TO PAY (subject to you having Balgores excess protection)
To find out more call us now on 01708 344122 or email us.